Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Do you need an English Tutor in Queens, NY?

Hi, my name is Nancy and I am a tutor, based in Bayside, Queens, NY! :)

I have been tutoring all phases of English:

-reading
-writing
-how to write essays
-how to write term papers
-coming up with a thesis
-MLA/APA citations
-vocabulary
-spelling
-grammar
-conversation

***I do NOT tutor ESL (English as a Second Language), but I can help you if you want to practice conversing with someone in English, in a totally casual atmosphere with no stress.

I have 16 years experience, tutoring at a college in Queens.

I have, in addition, been private tutoring individuals of all ages and nationalities and helping them succeed for 10 years.

I also tutor Spanish, Levels I and II, do proof reading, and letter writing.

****Perhaps you need English help to do better in work or school. I can help!*****

I do not do any home tutoring after an upsetting incident quite some time ago, but I am very flexible and would be willing to meet you at any public place, such as:

-A NYC Public Library
-A college library
-Starbucks
-Dunkin' Donuts
-McDonald's (Which is actually a great place to tutor! I've done it several times.)
-....or any public place you can think of...

My rate is $20 per hour. I do give breaks and discounts for multiple hours, so please ask!

My contact information is:
Phone: 347 650 1138.....Please leave a message!!
Text: 347 650 1138
Email:  nancythetutor@gmail.com
Other: You can also leave a comment to this post, if you wish. I will get back to you.

***References are available upon request.*****

Thank you and I look forward to helping you!

No comments:

Post a Comment